Psychology and Sociology Applied to Medicine: An Illustrated Colour Text, 3e
- An integrated treatment of psychology and sociology for medical students - in line with the trend towards teaching these subjects as "behavioural sciences".
- Use of case studies andStop/Think boxes encourages critical thinking and discussion.
- Graphic Illustrated Colour Text presentation style enlivens a subject which most medical students are not keen on.
This third edition contains a new introduction on the importance and key features of the biopsychosocial model and additional double-page spreads on International Health and Rural Health.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 192 pages
- Beth Alder(Author) Charles S. Abraham(Author) Edwin van Teijlingen(Author) Michael Porter(Author)&1more
- Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (16 April 2009)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|